Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

absolute ePing

This entry is all about me.

Nick: ePing.
Age: 24 turning 25. (*ahem*)
DOB: The First day of the First month of the First year in the 80s.
Sex: Preferable at least once a week.
Address: Room 88, Buangkok Green Chalet.
All about myself: Fun-loving, Crazy whacky nutty, Flirtous with a sincere heart & Totally out of this world.
(Men are from Mars, ain't they?) - Fly me to Venus.
Picture me: I'm round, with a headful of thick curly hair. No pictures please. neither do I don't want to entertain any claims made to me on breaking anyone's display or be accounted for any bad nightmares that follows. Seeing is believing. *lol*

---the end---
For more information, please enquire at the reception at Buangkok Green chalet. Proof of identity is need and all information will be kept private and confidential.




Disclaimer: I am writing this entry with Absolute Vanilla vodka running through my veins. oOoOo, I'm Lovin' it.

Comments:
personals add ah?
 
not when u're high on vodka... *lol*
 
the moral of the story is......never blog when you are knackered and wasted...hahaha ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?