Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

birth of a blog.

Ok, so after much procrastination, I have decided its time I jump on the bandwagon and start my own blog.

Procrastinate
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
To postpone or delay needlessly.

This is soooooooo me. Procrastinator me. oOoOo... sounds terminator-ish?
Here's what I read on another chap's blog.
"Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

Alamak! So much for my 1st post.

Comments:
u must jump on the bandwagon and stay on the bandwagon...cheers to more stamina! :))
 
bo lat liao...
i do the HTML dingdongs until headache liao. now planning my tagline. *lol
 
blogspot is easier to type then livejournals...
 
about time ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?