Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

of geylang and joo chiat.

Confession time.
ePing has been a bad boy today. All right lah, not that bad lah... Just that today I tagged along on a male 'bonding' trip to geylang AND joo chiat. Nothing much, just 'window shopping' without the intention of 'buying' anything of course.

Hey, ePing is a decent boy... not innocent but surely decent hor.

Geylang. A place where you can find good food and good sex on opposite sides of the lorongs.
It was about 8pm when we got there. My god, the place IS bustling with life @ 8pm. Eh... Dinner just over, need to work it off? All the time I thought people only get horny late at night, boy was I wrong. What do a single 24 year old boy knows? (act innocent niah lah, bleh...)

I was led to Lorong 12 and 14 where its supposingly are the most 'happening' streets. Let's just say that if you're thinking with the wrong head while walking around here, you can go astray easily. Gorgeous SYT babes plentiful, wearing nothing much more to be left to your deepest and wildest imaginations. Like what a friend always says, "Give half ball." Oh well, isn't this one of the oldest trade recorded in history, this surely shows something yah? *lol*

After walking around for a while, we got bored and decided to head back to the car. Then my friend cheeky suggested we go for a drink. Hmm... don't look right that smile. I wonder where to next? Answer: I found myself starring at the signboard of a karaoke pub off Joo Chiat. Whao... I heard a lot about this place. Isn't Everitt Rd just nearby or something? I know, Fei Fei wantan mee is nearby niah. Come on... next better excuse please!

Sleazy I concluded the moment I stepped in. There were many girls near the entrance, eyes lid up the moment the bunch of us stepped in. I quickly scanned for a clear passageway to squeeze my way in. Did a quick survey of the place, wah! Let's just say there are a lot of hanky panky going around in an open area. I even spotted in a dark corner, a couple making out. Aiyoyo, buay tahan liao, 5mins and I'm out.

Temptation I resisted. Pat on the back for myself, cheers.

Comments:
good for ya.....back in my heydays, i would also have resisted...

























for all of 5 mins...hahaha :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?