Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

the questions of 'what if...' Part 1

Lying in bed last nite @ 1am... I wasn't able to sleep. Its the time of the year again. Whenever my birthday draws near, I'll turn into a 'thinker' kinda person (Reflections of life I'll call it). This year, weighting heavy on my mind is a series of 'what if' questions. I wondered, how different will my life be if I took the other route?

1. PSLE
I was in Primary 5 when i made it to the top 10 of my class. Not too bad for an average student... Something went wrong with me and I slacked a lot in P6. Got a score of a miserable 205. It was enough for me to go on to my affiliated Secondary school. Before that, I made the wrong mistake of being too ambitious and picked a SAP school for my 1st choice. In the end, I went to a neighbourhood school that was supposed to be near my home (but they bloody moved to bukit timah the year I enrolled).

Question: What if I had picked my affiliated Secondary school?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?