Monday, November 14, 2005

 

where art thou my lup?

Today, I was awaken from my afternoon nap by the ringing of my mobile...

"Yes?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hey Ping, how's it going? Hey... I'm getting married!"

Immediately I sobered up, rubbed my eyes and asked: "Whao... Congrads man!"

A bit of a background: This friend of mine is 23, my junior in my National Service unit. Family ran business, he's a capable young chap. @ 22, he earned enough moolah (thru selling 2nd hand cars and helping out in his family biz and serving his NS as well) to buy himself a nice old WRX. He has been dating this girlfriend of his for about a few years already. No surprises about him getting married or so I guess...

Oh well, after I put down the phone with him, I felt this emptiness in my heart... I reflect upon my own status, single. Not that I'm not enjoying it still, sometimes i just feel a little lonely. After all, most of my friends are either happily attached or married. Maybe I just need to feel up this little void that has been developing in this little fragile heart of mine. Its time...

Comments:
i think u've been mixing around too much with unkers.. hahahaa..
 
oi. which unkers you refering to ah?
 
who r u calling oi ah??
 
oi! *waves* calling u ah :))
 
oi referring to u 2 as unkers lor.. hahahaa..
 
your turn will be soon 24YOB!
 
oi!!! who da unker??? :))

oleng ah oleng, it will cum....just a matter of time when...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?