Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

fated or f*cked?

Fate fate fate, this word has been ringing in my head this couple of days. What is it?

Spoke to a good friend today about fate. She thinks that life is about fate and is predestinated. Alamak! If I were to believe in this, I think by now I'll lose all hope in life. I had my palms read once when I was younger. The fortune teller told me I'll have a pretty decent life, BUT he added it'll be a rather short one. Apparently, the 'lifeline' on my left palm indicates that. Oh boy, I'm already 25 years old. Does this mean I'm gonna die soon? Oh no... then I better blog and bitch more then. My only consolation was that he did mention that as life carries on, things will change, so will the lines on my palm... Hmm... maybe I should just take a sharp pen knife and crave some length into my 'lifelines'. *lol*

So what is fate? Fate is a dirty 4 letter F-word to me. So is F*ck. Coincidential? Nah... Life's a bitch but I ain't going down on it.

---
Dammit, today supposed to sleep early but my colleague had to drag me into a MSN orgy. *lol* panda mode ONZ!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?