Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

more and more and more decisions...

I hate making decisions. I'll end up screwing up everything in the end.
Don't be mistaken, I am a man who is confident about myself. Well almost everything...




Except on my own personal life. I can't decide what I want, what I need and what should I be pursuing.
School.
Went to the career fair on friday, my options now have been slightly widen.
- PSB Academy (Uni of Western Aust - Commerce, 2Yrs 3Mths)
- MDIS (Uni of Bradford - Biz Computing, 3Yrs)
- Uni SIM (Various Biz and Computing Degs, in general 4Yrs)
- SIM (same as Uni SIM, 3-4Yrs)
All of them gonna have open houses in the next few weeks and classes will start in july or so. *sigh* god help me please... I really really cannot afford to screw things up further. I'm already 25 and still nothing to my name... Show me a sign, pls... ok?

Romance.
Should I be even thinking about that? I am like a lost sheep seeking my guiding star. My mum says I'll need a special someone to change my current life. I agree too, "You want to sponser me 10k to find a nice Vietnam girl?" I asked... *lol*
No, I am not desperate. After all I've been single all my life, all 25 years of it. Maybe things have changed, perhaps I'm desiring companionship... Long story, maybe I'll bitch about it again next time...

---
One thing at a time my buddy and my jie jie advices. Oh well, wish me luck. *fingers crossed* =)

Comments:
settle your studies 1st...1 thing @ a time lah oleng....
 
finally u updated! i say go with the shortest one... all the best 25YOB, u can call me if u need advise on SIM. ;)
 
trust me. stay single. LOL
 
single 25yrs liao leh... now for some action. *lol*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?