Monday, October 02, 2006

 

I am back! Wahahahahaha...

Been a while since I last touched this page... Hmm... Should I?
Ok ok. for those who may have the slight interest in my life, *hiak hiak...* I just got to say, "Same shit, different day".

New job new beginnings?
I am proud to say, I'VE MOVED ON! My new job title says "Project Administrator". Hmm... think 'gloried and highly paid admin assistant.' *Big Wide Grin* think 'all female working environment' *Bigger Wider Grin* think 'I'm happier here' *Biggest Widest Grin* A tad early for that statement since I'm only 2-ish months old here but oh well, since I'm already in, might as well make the most out of it right?


That's it, 7 months of hiatus and this is all I can offer... So far lah. Let me get crank up that rusty brain of mine 1st ok? Cheers babes and dudes...

ePing's mood for the day: 'grouchy old man'. cos I got off work late and mozzies are attacking my legs now. *damn*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?